The Ultimate Guide to Great Mentorship: 13 Roles to Making a True Impact - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Easy, practical guidance on how to make the most out of your mentorship journey.
Being a great mentor leads to thriving, engaged employees on both sides of the mentor-mentee relationship and helps drive renewed purpose. There are growing expectations and interest in business today that leaders will make themselves available as mentors to provide future leaders growth opportunities and help them grow in their roles. There is also plenty of evidence that shows how impactful mentorship can be for the mentors when approached with the right mindset.
The Ultimate Guide to Great Mentorship walks mentors through the mentorship journey, from setting initial expectations and goals, to tracking progress, to identifying when it is time to find new opportunities. Filled with practical sample plans and forms to make the experience much more impactful for all parties, this timely guide takes the ambiguity out of how to be a great mentor.
- Learn how mentor-mentee relationships work best for both parties.
- See how other top leaders approach mentorship and what works and what doesn’t.
- Keep your mentorship journey on track with practical forms and timelines to work on with your mentee.
- See how being a great mentor leads to personal and professional growth and renewal for you as well as your mentee!
- Contributor(s)Scott Jeffrey Miller
- Narrator(s) Scott Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Capping a twenty-five-year career in which he served as chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Scott Miller is currently...
Capping a twenty-five-year career in which he served as chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Scott Miller is currently FranklinCovey's senior advisor on thought leadership, spearheading the strategy, development, and publication of the firm's bestselling books on this topic.
Miller hosts the FranklinCovey-sponsored On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world's largest and fastest-growing weekly leadership podcast. Miller also authors a leadership column for Inc.com, and hosted the weekly iHeart Radio show Great Life, Great Career.
In addition to supporting FranklinCovey's global thought leadership efforts, Miller has developed the Ignite Your Genius™ coaching series to help leaders take their careers from accidental to deliberate. He hosts FranklinCovey's Bookclub.com series with world-renowned authors. Miller and his wife live in Salt Lake City, Utah, with their three sons.show more
- Publish Date07/11/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:02:00
- Price $18.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.