The Unstoppable Startup: Mastering Israel's Secret Rules of Chutzpah - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the bold secrets to Israel’s incredible track record of success in this new guide that will help make any startup unstoppable.
More than half of all startups fail - often during the crucial early stages of development when they need to prove their viability on a limited budget. However, when it comes to startup success, one country stands out: Israel.
Even though it is a relatively small country, Israel has one of the highest concentrations of startups in the world, has the highest venture capital per capita, is one of the top countries in terms of number of companies listed on NASDAQ, and is well-recognized as a global leader in research and development.
In The Unstoppable Startup, veteran venture capitalist Uri Adoni goes behind the scenes to explain the principles and practices that can make any startup, anywhere in the world, become an unstoppable one.
Packed with insider accounts from leaders who have realized bold visions, The Unstoppable Startup distills Israeli chutzpah into six operational rules that will help you to:
- Build an unstoppable team;
- Foresee the future and innovate to meet its demands;
- Manage your funding and partnerships through all phases of growth;
- Dominate the market category you are after or create a new one;
- Build and manage an early stage investment vehicle;
- Build and grow a healthy high-tech ecosystem.
Adoni implemented these practices throughout his more than 12 years as a venture capitalist for one of Israel's most successful venture funds, and he continues to utilize these same proven startup strategies today in metropolitan areas in the US.
The Unstoppable Startup provides readers with insights and operational advice on how to run a startup, and how to overcome challenges that almost every startup faces.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Uri Adoni
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- About the Contributor(s) Uri Adoni has over 20 years experience in high-tech and over 12 years of being a partner at Jerusalem Venture...
Uri Adoni has over 20 years experience in high-tech and over 12 years of being a partner at Jerusalem Venture Partners Media Labs (www.jvpvc.com). JVP has listed twelve companies on NASDAQ and sold numerous others to leading tech companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, EMC, PayPal, Sony, Broadcom, AUO, Alcatel, and many more. Adoni served on the board of several JVP companies, early and late stage ones, and is also on the board of SifTech, one of Israel’s leading accelerators, and Takwin, an impact venture capital firm that focuses on investing in Israeli-Arab entrepreneurs. Prior to joining JVP, Uri was the CEO of MSN Israel (Microsoft Networks) and was one of Israel's new media pioneers. In his military service at the IDF (regular and reserve), he was an officer (major) and served as a commander of a combat unit.
Uri recently departed from JVP in order to join a US-based real estate entrepreneur, who is developing a new and innovative approach for building local high-tech ecosystems and communities across the US.show more
- Publish Date09/08/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:09:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.