The Virtuous Circle: Restore Your Confidence, Bounce Back, and Emerge Stronger - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Gaby Natale, host of the award-winning talk show SuperLatina, has created a system of 7 immanent archetypes that, once activated, create a clear path to achievement.
From growing up in a small town in Argentina to winning three Emmys for her nationally syndicated talk show, Gaby Natale has proven that success isn’t something you are born into—it’s a skill. Success is attainable for anyone who is willing to put in the work to develop the ability to achieve their dreams. These dreamers see beyond their surroundings to transcend the limits of their own particular circumstances.
In this book, Gaby interviews successful personalities, such as Carlos Santana and Deepak Chopra, to learn what they did to achieve their dreams. She breaks down their stories to discover how they channeled their innate strengths and abilities to best work for them.
Through seven archetypes that trace the path from conception to the consummation of a dream, The Virtuous Circle will teach you to:
- Identify and cultivate their own potential for greatness
- Develop an action plan, step by step, in order to make their vision come true
- Understand what skills they must develop to achieve extraordinary results
- Convert enthusiasm into fuel so that they can overcome adversity
- Develop a sense of purpose to become an agent of positive change
This is a book for dreamers, the rebels at heart who see beyond the circumstances surrounding them, those who suspect that something wonderful is waiting for them, but they have not yet dared to take that first step that will take them to their new destiny.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gaby Natale
- Narrator(s) Gaby Natale
- About the Contributor(s) Gaby Natale is an Argentinian-Italian-American journalist, author, entrepreneur, host, and executive producer of the TV program SuperLatina, and president of...
Gaby Natale is an Argentinian-Italian-American journalist, author, entrepreneur, host, and executive producer of the TV program SuperLatina, and president of AGANARmedia. She has won three Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Daytime Talent in a Spanish Language Program and Outstanding Entertainment Program in Spanish. She is one of the few women in the entertainment industry who owns not only the rights to her TV show but also a television studio.show more
- Publish Date01/19/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:36:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.