The World's Your Stage: How Performing Artists Can Make a Living While Still Doing What They Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)William Baker , Warren Gibson , Evan Leatherwood
- About the Contributor(s) WILLIAM F. BAKER, PH.D. (New York, NY) is president emeritus of WNET, New York's PBS station, and a professor at...
WILLIAM F. BAKER, PH.D. (New York, NY) is president emeritus of WNET, New York's PBS station, and a professor at Fordham University. He teaches Understanding the Profession: The Business of the Performing Arts in the 21st Century to students from Juilliard and Fordham.
WARREN C. GIBSON, PH.D. (Mountain View, CA) is an engineer and economist at San Jose University. EVAN LEATHERWOOD (New York, NY) is a journalist, speaker, and Slifka Fellow at the Bernard L. Schwartz Center for Media, Public Policy, and Education at Fordham.
EVAN LEATHERWOOD (New York, NY) is a journalist, speaker, and Slifka Fellow at the Bernard L. Schwartz Center for Media, Public Policy, and Education at Fordham. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.