Thin from Within: The Powerful Self-Coaching Program for Permanent Weight Loss
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The research is in: The next fad diet will not work! Of the millions of people every day battling temptation and trying to drop unwanted pounds, on... Read More
The research is in: The next fad diet will not work! Of the millions of people every day battling temptation and trying to drop unwanted pounds, only a small percentage are successful. And of those, a whopping 80 percent quickly pack the weight back on! So what went wrong? The answer won’t be found in whatever the next new diet is. The answer to lasting weight loss can only be found from within. In Thin from Within, renowned psychologist Joseph J. Luciani delves into the root causes of overeating and reveals that in order to lose weight and keep it off, you have to retrain your brain. Combining insight and inspiration with powerful cognitive tools, this remarkable guide enables you to: • Embrace change • Strengthen your self-discipline • Resist the lure of comfort foods • Free yourself from destructive thinking • Replace even the most stubborn bad habits with positive ones • Learn from setbacks • And much more! Complete with simple self-coaching techniques proven to control cravings and break the cycle of self-sabotage, Thin from Within puts the decision in your hands. Will you try yet another fad diet and fail--or deal with the root problem within and find a permanent solution? Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joseph Luciani
- About the Contributor(s) JOSEPH J. LUCIANI, PH.D., is a practicing clinical psychologist and author of the internationally bestselling Self-Coaching and The Power of...JOSEPH J. LUCIANI, PH.D., is a practicing clinical psychologist and author of the internationally bestselling Self-Coaching and The Power of Self-Coaching. An in-demand speaker and expert, Dr. Luciani is featured frequently in major media, including MSNBC, CNBC, Hallmark Channel, Discovery Channel, NPR, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Fitness, Health, Shape, and O, The Oprah Magazine. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.22 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.