Thursday is the New Friday: How to Work Fewer Hours, Make More Money, and Spend Time Doing What You Want - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
following the revolutionary—yet realistic—four-day work week outlined in this groundbreaking book.
In Thursday is the New Friday, author Joe Sanok offers the exercises, tools, and training that have helped thousands of professionals—from authors and scholars to business leaders and innovators—create the schedule they want, resulting in less work, greater income, and more time for what they most desire.
Outlining the exact same strategies Joe used to go from working 60-hour weeks in the beginning of his career to now working 4 or less days a week, Thursday is the New Friday will help you:
- Understand how you too can apply these principles and customize them for your own situation to be more productive at work while enjoying more leisure time.
- Discard unnecessary tasks and learn efficiencies that would not have been discovered otherwise.
- Find inspiration in the stories and testimonials from Joe’s clients and colleagues who have implemented his methodology into their own work lives with incredible results.
- Understand the psychological research behind the principles of the four-day workweek and why we are actually more productive with one less workday.
Most importantly, Thursday is the New Friday empowers you with a practical, evidence-based methodology to create your own work schedule and dedicate more of your precious personal time to pursuing your hobbies and spending time with your family and friends.
Assessments and figures are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joe Sanok
- Narrator(s) Stu Gray
- About the Contributor(s) Joe Sanok is the host of the popular The Practice of the Practice podcast which is recognized as one of...
Joe Sanok is the host of the popular The Practice of the Practice podcast which is recognized as one of the Top 50 Podcasts worldwide with over 100,000 downloads each month. Bestselling authors, experts and scholars, and business leaders and innovators are featured and interviewed in the 550 plus podcasts he has done over the last six years. Hometown: Traverse City, MIshow more
- Publish Date10/05/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:34:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.