Time Traps: Proven Strategies for Swamped Salespeople
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Sales quotas, stress-filled days, and long working hours fill the schedules of salespeople everywhere. In Time Traps, author Todd Duncan teaches re... Read More
Sales quotas, stress-filled days, and long working hours fill the schedules of salespeople everywhere. In Time Traps, author Todd Duncan teaches readers that this formula is all wrong--and proclaims that it’s possible to achieve more sales success with less stress, earn more family time with less frustration, and gain more money without investing life-consuming hours at work. The key, he shares, is not time management--after all, managing time is an impossible task to undertake. Instead, he shows readers how to manage what they do with the time they’re given. Highly acclaimed by some of the biggest names in the business, sales, and leadership industries--including bestselling authors Stephen R. Covey and John C. Maxwell--Time Traps includes tips for balancing and maximizing time, saying no more often, leveraging time-saving tools and technology, and prioritizing life amid professional chaos. More than that, the book explains why these things are so important in the first place, and how allowing time for one thing can actually produce more output--not less--in other areas of your life. Research shows that as much as 75 percent of the time people spend at work is a waste of that valuable time--used for menial tasks rather than making sales. This straightforward and actionable guide will help you break out of this statistic, so you can propel your career--and your life--to new heights, starting right now. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Todd Duncan
- Publish Date12/08/2010
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.