Time Traps: Proven Strategies for Swamped Salespeople
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Shipping on orders $35+ within the continental US
Sales quotas, stress-filled days, and long working hours fill the schedules of salespeople everywhere. In Time Traps, author Todd Duncan teaches re... Read More
Sales quotas, stress-filled days, and long working hours fill the schedules of salespeople everywhere. In Time Traps, author Todd Duncan teaches readers that this formula is all wrong--and proclaims that it’s possible to achieve more sales success with less stress, earn more family time with less frustration, and gain more money without investing life-consuming hours at work. The key, he shares, is not time management--after all, managing time is an impossible task to undertake. Instead, he shows readers how to manage what they do with the time they’re given. Highly acclaimed by some of the biggest names in the business, sales, and leadership industries--including bestselling authors Stephen R. Covey and John C. Maxwell--Time Traps includes tips for balancing and maximizing time, saying no more often, leveraging time-saving tools and technology, and prioritizing life amid professional chaos. More than that, the book explains why these things are so important in the first place, and how allowing time for one thing can actually produce more output--not less--in other areas of your life. Research shows that as much as 75 percent of the time people spend at work is a waste of that valuable time--used for menial tasks rather than making sales. This straightforward and actionable guide will help you break out of this statistic, so you can propel your career--and your life--to new heights, starting right now. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Todd Duncan
- Publish Date12/08/2010
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
How our s work
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
We no longer sell audiobooks on HarperCollins Leadership Essentials. If you've previously purchased an audiobook, it is available in your Glose app.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.