Toy Box Leadership: Leadership Lessons from the Toys You Loved as a Child - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Reach back into your childhood and recapture the leadership principles you learned from your favorite toys.
Authors Ron Hunter and Michael E. Waddell take a nostalgic look back into their childhood toy boxes to revisit the valuable leadership and life lessons we all unintentionally learned during playtime. While these lessons started in fun, as adults, we’ve complicated the principles of leadership - cluttering them with popular trends and theories.
Toy Box Leadership clears away the clutter and takes listeners back to the simple and essential roots of the most effective and unchanging leadership best practices. In this book, you will learn:
- what Lego bricks can teach you about building your business through connection;
- how Slinky Dog demonstrates the value of patience when you're growing your organization;
- what every kid learned from the Little Green Army Men that can be used in business strategy;
- and many more playful and insightful lessons.
Whether you still feel young at heart or your childhood seems to be a distant memory, Toy Box Leadership will bring you back to the place where all important life lessons began to reinvigorate your ability to influence and lead others in the playground of life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ron Hunter , Michael E. Waddell
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) Ron Hunter Jr. serves as Executive Director, President & CEO of Randall House Publications in Nashville, Tennessee. He travels nationally...
Ron Hunter Jr. serves as Executive Director, President & CEO of Randall House Publications in Nashville, Tennessee. He travels nationally as speaker doing leadership training and consulting. Ron also served in ministry both in Florida and Tennessee for 11 years. After enlisting, Ron later became an officer and during his time of serving completed the Army's Jump, Rigger, Air Assault, and Infantry training. He has been married to his college sweetheart Pamela since 1987, and they have two enjoyable kids, Michael and Lauren.
Michael E. Waddell has years of experience as a minister, educator, motivational speaker and communication consultant. Michael has a Masters degree in Communications. He currently serves as the chairman of the board of directors of Randall House Publications, and his committee placement allows him to impact thousands of young people every year in matters that affect their leadership and spiritual development. Michael and his wife, Marianne, are the proud parents of three boys: Malone, Mack, and Manning. show more
- Publish Date02/08/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:58:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.