Training in Motion: How to Use Movement to Create Engaging and Effective Learning
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Whether your employees are stuck behind a desk or having to sit through yet another meeting, chances are they are being kept from moving around the... Read More
Whether your employees are stuck behind a desk or having to sit through yet another meeting, chances are they are being kept from moving around the majority of the workday. This is resulting in restless bodies, wavering attention spans, and--based on the latest neuroscience research--decreased learning and productivity. Managers desiring to maximize their employees’ productivity and reach new levels of success for the company would be wise to not ignore the innate human desire for motion. Training in Motion explains how movement enhances learning and introduces a unique and highly effective way to energize a team and increase retention through simple body-focused techniques. In this one-of-a-kind book, learn how to: • Tie lessons to movement in order to reinforce concepts • Manage learners’ physical and emotional states to increase engagement and bolster memory • Use posture, physical gestures, and other movements to command interest • Employ quick physical breaks to efficiently refocus your team • Turn lackluster meetings into high-achieving learning environments Complete with practical, easy-to-apply activities, Training in Motion will help you add an almost universally untapped component to your training and managing methods that will provide your office environment the winning edge you’ve been searching for. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Kuczala
- About the Contributor(s) MIKE KUCZALA is President of Kuczala Consulting and the Director of Instruction for the Regional Training Center, an educator development...MIKE KUCZALA is President of Kuczala Consulting and the Director of Instruction for the Regional Training Center, an educator development firm. He has designed or co-designed three of the most successful courses in RTC's history-all incorporating movement into training. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.03 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $23.07
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.