Truth: The New Rules for Marketing in a Skeptical World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Consumers today are better informed, better armed to resist marketers, and more skeptical than ever. With thousands of messages bombarding them eve... Read More
Consumers today are better informed, better armed to resist marketers, and more skeptical than ever. With thousands of messages bombarding them every day, buyers just want brands they can believe in from companies they can trust. In Truth, marketing expert Lynn Upshaw offers a systematic approach for building customer loyalty and increasing market share. Using real-world examples and engaging stories, he shows companies how they can capitalize on a new kind of competitive advantage and learn to: * promote more persuasively * achieve greater returns through integrity in marketing * replace their pricing strategy with a more convincing value promise * build stronger customer partnerships * seize the lead share of credibility in a hypercompetive marketplace. A revolutionary book that redefines what it means to market, Truth will show companies how to strengthen and build their businesses in a world filled with would-be buyers who are more inclined to doubt than to buy. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lynn Upshaw
- About the Contributor(s) Lynn B. Upshaw (San Rafael, CA) is an internationally known brand and marketing consultant to major corporations. He is also...Lynn B. Upshaw (San Rafael, CA) is an internationally known brand and marketing consultant to major corporations. He is also the author and coauthor of two highly-regarded books on marketing strategy, and a member of the MBA faculty at the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.