Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible
Brian Tracy | Michael Tracy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Don't fall for the trap--there is no single “secret” to finding untold sales success. If there were, with the countless number of sal... Read More
Don’t fall for the trap--there is no single “secret” to finding untold sales success. If there were, with the countless number of salespeople who have trekked their way through the intimidating jungle of sales across dozens of industries over the years, at least one of them would’ve spilled the beans and everyone in sales would be enjoying ridiculous amounts of success. So no, there is no secret to sales. But there is a set of consistently successful selling techniques that most companies don’t teach their salespeople, and which most entrepreneurs and independent sales pros think they don't have time to learn. But some things in life are too important to not take the time to learn, and this is certainly one of them! In Unlimited Sales Success, readers will discover practical, time-tested principles that can be learned and utilized by anyone, including: • The psychology of selling: your own mindset is just as important as your customer’s • Personal sales planning and time management: whether you work for yourself or someone else, great planning equals great success • Prospecting power: get more and better appointments • Consultative and relationship selling: position yourself as a partner with the account • Identifying needs accurately: you’ll know how to arouse their interest and overcome objections • Influencing customer behavior: learn what triggers quick buying decisions • Closing the sale: the five best methods ever discovered • And more Loaded with eye-popping facts, extremely beneficial exercises, and exhilarating stories of great selling techniques in action, Unlimited Sales Success will provide for you a use-it-now approach that will set you up for becoming a top sales professional in your industry today. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy , Michael Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success.
MICHAEL TRACY is a top sales professional, in charge of international sales for a high-tech company. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.9 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.07
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.