unReceptive: A Better Way to Sell, Lead, and Influence - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Receptivity of your audience is far more important than the power of your message. Learn how making this simple change in focuscan make all the difference in your ability to influence and succeed in the world of sales.
In this groundbreaking new guide, ASLAN co-founder and CEO Tom Stanfill shares his proven methodology, road-tested over decades by hundreds of thousands of sales professionals, workshop participants, and industry experts, on how to convert even the most disinterested prospects and customers. unReceptive will show you how to:
- Eliminate resistance and make selling easy and enjoyable, while experiencing a deeper sense of purpose.
- Overcome the five receptivity barriers – the customer’s perception of you, opening a “closed” door, uncovering the unfiltered truth, changing beliefs, and motivating the customer to take action.
- Adopt the tested and true operating system used by the most persuasive and influential people.
When you shift the focus from crafting the perfect message to creating receptivity, you flip the entire art of selling on its head and form lasting relationships that set you and your customers up for lasting success.
Accompanying figures are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Stanfill
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Stanfill is CEO and Co-Founder of ASLAN, a global company providing sales training to a wide range of clients...
Tom Stanfill is CEO and Co-Founder of ASLAN, a global company providing sales training to a wide range of clients including household name corporations such as HP, Aflac, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, and FedEx. ASLAN has served more than 100,000 sales professionals in over 35 countries. For eight years in a row, Selling Power magazine, the premier industry publication for sales professionals, has named ASLAN one of the nation’s top sales training companies. Hometown: Atlanta, GA.show more
- Publish Date11/09/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:31:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.