Unstoppable Teams: The Four Essential Actions of High-Performance Leadership - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Alden Mills, a three-time navy SEAL platoon commander and the founder of perfect fitness, reveals how to put together teams that can accomplish any objective—by leveraging a set of values and priorities from unexpected resources.
SEALs and teams of civilians operate in extremely different environments, but what makes each group excel are the same things: service to others, trust, empathy, and a caring environment. Through his experience in both the military and the private sector, Mills has seen firsthand what it takes to lead an unstoppable team of individuals.
Too many people mistake groups of individuals for a team, but teams are a series of interconnected relationships with a collective, single-minded focus. Success almost never depends on individual talent and valor. As Mills shows, success depends first on creating a strong foundation for yourself and then on using that foundation to help others go beyond their individual pursuits and talents to create something bigger and greater than ourselves.Unstoppable Teams shows managers of organizations of all sizes, in the private or public sector and in nonprofits, how to use his CARE framework—to connect, achieve, respect, and empower—to inspire, motivate, and lead the people around them, regardless of their level. Drawing on stories from his own vast experience, Mills imparts invaluable team-building lessons for high-performance leadership. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Alden Mills
- Narrator(s) David Marantz
- About the Contributor(s) ALDEN MILLS is a three-time Navy SEAL platoon commander, and was the CEO of Perfect Fitness, one of the fastest...ALDEN MILLS is a three-time Navy SEAL platoon commander, and was the CEO of Perfect Fitness, one of the fastest growing companies in America. He is also a longtime entrepreneur, with over 40 patents, and has over 25 years of experience working on high-performance leadership, sales, and team-building. Twitter: @aldenmills Facebook: UnstoppableAldenMills show more
- Publish Date03/26/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time005:23:35
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.