Untapped Talent: How Second Chance Hiring Works for Your Business and the Community
- Regular price
- Sale price
It’s time for businesses everywhere to open their minds to second chance hiring practices. With tens of millions of people in the U.S. with criminal records, companies that successfully implement second chance hiring practices will have a massive competitive advantage over those that do not.
Untapped Talent makes the business case for second chance hiring. From a credible source— the chief investment strategist of one of the country’s leading business banks—this book speaks directly to business leaders to explain the economic case for considering alternative sources of employees. It also shows why companies utilizing second chance hiring enjoy a competitive advantage. Throughout, it will include dozens of examples of businesses (from factories to restaurants to retail) which have successfully implemented this strategy.
- Understand what goes into a successful second chance hire, from the support that will be needed internally to the resources that are available from outside agencies.
- Learn how businesses from a variety of industries have instituted successful second chance hiring programs and how this has positively impacted their culture and bottom line.
- Gain practical onboarding and coaching strategies that will help ensure a smooth transition and a productive, happy new employee.
- Contributor(s)Jeffrey D. Korzenik
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff Korzenik is Chief Investment Strategist of one of the country’s largest commercial banks. He appears frequently on Fox Business,...
Jeff Korzenik is Chief Investment Strategist of one of the country’s largest commercial banks. He appears frequently on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg, as well as in leading print media to discuss economic trends, including the intersection of the labor market and criminal justice. A newly elected member to the Council of Criminal Justice, Korzenik is one of the business community’s leading voices advocating for second-chance hiring.show more
- Publish Date04/13/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.