Untapped Talent: How Second Chance Hiring Works for Your Business and the Community - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Tens of millions of people in the U.S. with criminal records are highly talented, reliable, and eager to work. Implement these second chance hiring practices to give your company a significant competitive advantage over those that do not.
Researched, tested, and written by the chief investment strategist of one of the country’s leading business banks, Jeffrey Korzenik includes dozens of examples of businesses that have successfully implemented the second chance hiring practices outlined in this book.
Korzenik shows those companies that have learned to go beyond the label and to evaluate the qualities of the individual applicant have tapped into an often-overlooked source of loyal and productive talent.
In Untapped Talent, you will:
- Understand what goes into a successful second chance hire, from the support that will be needed internally to the resources that are available from outside agencies.
- Learn how businesses from a variety of industries have instituted successful second chance hiring programs and how this has positively impacted their culture and bottom line.
- Gain practical onboarding and coaching strategies that will help ensure a smooth transition and a productive, happy new employee.
- Acquire relevant knowledge of the criminal justice system to provide context in identifying the potential of second chance hiring.
Your path to a loyal, engaged, and productive workforce starts with the clear competitive advantage you’ll gain by implementing the second-chance hiring practices within Untapped Talent.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeffrey D. Korzenik
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff Korzenik is Chief Investment Strategist of one of the country’s largest commercial banks. He appears frequently on Fox Business,...
Jeff Korzenik is Chief Investment Strategist of one of the country’s largest commercial banks. He appears frequently on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg, as well as in leading print media to discuss economic trends, including the intersection of the labor market and criminal justice. A newly elected member to the Council of Criminal Justice, Korzenik is one of the business community’s leading voices advocating for second-chance hiring.show more
- Publish Date04/13/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:39:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.