Venture Mom: From Idea to Income in Just 12 Weeks
- Regular price
- Sale price
Founder of VentureMom.com Holly Hurd recounts inspiring stories from women who have channeled their passions into money-making products and services, and delivers 12 steps to simplify the process and turn your idea into a budding enterprise.
How did she do it? You’ve probably seen your share of moms lately thriving in the whirlwind of motherhood and entrepreneurship, having taken their designer onesie or gluten-free cookie and turned it into a profitable venture, and wondered if that could ever happen to you. It can!
Without sacrificing precious time with their children, moms will learn about:
- Tips and techniques for honing a concept, doing just enough research, and finding the perfect name
- 5 factors that improve the odds of success
- Free resources for logos, web design, and branding
- Strategies for leveraging email, blogging, and social media
Don’t fall for the lie that you could never do what they did. It’s time to strip away the mysteries surrounding launching a business and unlock a fast, easy formula that anyone can utilize. Whether the goal is adding to the family finances or building a major enterprise, Venture Mom can help anyone get started.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Holly Hurd
- About the Contributor(s) HOLLY HURD is founder and CEO of the online marketplace VentureMom.com. A mother of three, she is a lifelong entrepreneur...HOLLY HURD is founder and CEO of the online marketplace VentureMom.com. A mother of three, she is a lifelong entrepreneur whose projects range from financial products to home d'cor. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.1 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.