Wake Up!: The Powerful Guide to Changing Your Mind About What It Means to Really Live - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author with exclusive commentary!
What this world needs now more than ever are women who think differently. Our fears, excuses, and procrastination must change if we want to enact meaningful change. So, what is the secret to discovering lasting fulfillment in a culture that wants us sleeping?
In Wake Up!, Lindsay Teague Moreno explores the six core foundations for a fulfilled life and the mindset shift that can occur when you stop looking at the expectations you put on yourself. Through stories and tough questions, you will emerge more prepared to live the kind of life that feels right, regardless of what other people think of it.
Perfect for women who work inside or outside the home, Wake Up! will show you why it’s so important to understand how and why we change our minds and wake up to what we really believe. In the areas of relationships, health, finance, business, and personal and spiritual life, Wake Up! will help you assess what you believe and how that affects your success. Then Moreno walks you through how to burn down the old ways to build the life of your dreams by:
- Squeezing lessons out of life’s biggest letdowns
- Finding fulfillment in the middle of the fire
- Shifting your mindset to control your thoughts and make the future happen on purpose
- Living a life with no excuses and nothing to lose
Moreno shares ways you can change your mindset in each core foundation so that your life works for you, rather than the other way around. Only you can emit that special energy that comes from being brave enough to live a life you'll never regret. Whole-life fulfillment is only a mindset shift away.
Accompanying graphics and cheat sheet are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lindsay Teague Moreno
- Narrator(s) Lindsay Moreno
- About the Contributor(s) Lindsay Teague Moreno is an author, podcaster, and business owner. In her perfect world Internet baby goat videos flow freely,...
Lindsay Teague Moreno is an author, podcaster, and business owner. In her perfect world Internet baby goat videos flow freely, mornings start at 10 a.m., and the word playdate is stricken from the English language.
In just two short years Lindsay built a seven-figure personal income, using only social media. She did this with three little girls at home and all the mom duties that come along with it. Raising businesses and babies at the same time is no easy feat, but anything is possible if you have enough dry shampoo and grit.
Having spent a considerable amount of time building multiple profitable businesses, Lindsay has gone through her share of ups and downs. With a passion for helping women find their voice and purpose, Lindsay wants to show women they can build their own version of the good life, no matter the circumstances.show more
- Publish Date10/26/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:22:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.