What Every Manager Needs to Know About Sexual Harassment
- Regular price
- Sale price
Can you say anything about sex at the office anymore? Yes, maybe, but read this first. Sexual harassment is a malign specter hovering over workplaces everywhere. One touch of its foul breath can devastate businesses, causing them to lose millions of dollars, not to mention waste bundles of time and energy. Needless to say, organizations are running scared. This book provides managers with vital information to protect themselves and their companies from lawsuits, bad publicity, decreased employee morale, and other associated miseries. Topics covered include: * laws and court decisions (including the most recent Supreme Court rulings) * what behavior is acceptable--and what isn't * preventive policies and staff training * investigating complaints, and more. With one of every three cases filed with the EEOC involving a sexual harassment claim, managers need help. This complete "answer book"--with real-life scenarios, self-help quizzes, checklists, and thoughtful analysis--gives them just the guidance they need.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Darlene Orlov , Michael Roumell
- Publish Date05/01/1999
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.