When Your Child Has Food Allergies: A Parent's Guide to Managing It All - From the Everyday to the Extreme
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
All the answers parents need. Keeping kids safe takes vigilance. But when your child has food allergies, the challenge is greater and you worry tha... Read More
All the answers parents need. Keeping kids safe takes vigilance. But when your child has food allergies, the challenge is greater and you worry that much more. As a food-allergy mom (and someone seriously allergic herself), author Mireille Schwartz has been through it all. Now, in this clear, reassuring guide she helps you get a handle on food allergies, establish new routines, and restore peace and order to family life. You'll learn to: Spot the signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction * Navigate testing and diagnosis * Decipher ingredient labels, keeping an eye out for "hidden" allergens * Allergy-proof your whole home-not just the kitchen * Create an emergency kit and an allergy action plan * Make school a safe and enjoyable environment * Find lunchbox substitutions your kid will like * Deal with restaurants, playdates, birthday parties, holidays, and other group celebrations * Plan for safe travels- from summer camp to family getaways * And more From protecting your child to teaching them to take care of themselves, When Your Child Has Food Allergies covers it all so your life can get back to normal. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mireille Schwartz
- About the Contributor(s) Mireille Schwartz is CEO of the Bay Area Allergy Advisory Board, a contributor to CNN Health and Yahoo News, and...Mireille Schwartz is CEO of the Bay Area Allergy Advisory Board, a contributor to CNN Health and Yahoo News, and columnist for Allergic Living. Schwartz, her parents, her brother, and her daughter all have serious food allergies. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.73 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.35 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.