Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins: How to Use Your Own Stories to Communicate with Power and Impact
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Annette Simmons
- About the Contributor(s) ANNETTE SIMMONS is a keynote speaker, expert storyteller, and president of Group Process Consulting, whose clients include NASA, the IRS,...
ANNETTE SIMMONS is a keynote speaker, expert storyteller, and president of Group Process Consulting, whose clients include NASA, the IRS, and Microsoft. She is the author of several books including The Story Factor.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.77 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 0.86(d) inches
- Price $19.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.