Wildpreneurs: A Practical Guide to Pursuing Your Passion as a Business - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Real-life “wildpreneur” Tamara Jacobi shares her insights on what it takes to successfully make the leap from a safe yet soul-crushing day job to chasing your dreams.
This book illuminates how surf guides, ski builders, yoga and wellness instructors, environmental activists, nature lovers, podcasters, artisans, and other creatives achieve an adventurous lifestyle and financial viability. Whether you’re stuck in the nine-to-five grind, are an enterprising college grad, a dynamic retiree, or are just an out-of-the-box thinker, it’s time to embrace your free spirit and become a Wildpreneur!
Entrepreneur and author Tamara Jacobi understands the challenge and reward of turning your passion into a business. Over ten years ago, she and her family started the Tailwind Jungle Lodge, a treehouse style eco-lodge in the jungle on the Mexican Pacific coastline. Jacobi shares the lessons she’s learned, alongside stories and wisdom from other Wildpreneurs.
In Wildpreneurs, you will:
- Access a practical blueprint for starting and managing an unconventional business.
- Receive the support needed to stay on track with what can be a difficult path filled with unexpected challenges and is worth it in the end.
- Gain insights into the world of Wildpreneurship, its characters, and the lifestyle that is within anyone’s grasp.
- Discover an alternative to living on autopilot, an opportunity to move beyond fear, come alive, and tune into inspiration while also making a living.
Let Wildpreneurs help you blaze the path to your own journey of meaning, purposefulness, and adventure—and start living the life of your dreams.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tamara Jacobi
- Narrator(s) Jill Blackwood
- About the Contributor(s) Tamara Jacobi was raised on a lake in rural Quebec and homeschooled for several years while traveling throughout Mexico and...
Tamara Jacobi was raised on a lake in rural Quebec and homeschooled for several years while traveling throughout Mexico and Central America, where her parents instilled the blueprint for wildpreneurship within her. She graduated from Middlebury College (VT), where she studied environmental economics and wrote up the business plan for the Tailwind Jungle Lodge, while attending a class called Entrepreneurs 101. She has been CEO and manager of the Tailwind Jungle Lodge for over ten years. Tamara is an avid writer, reader, surfer, yogi, skier, adventurer, traveler, and former holistic nutrition coach (Jungle Girl Health), certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.show more
- Publish Date02/11/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:09:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.