Win the Customer: 70 Simple Rules for Sensational Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Your prices can be beat. Your product can be improved upon. Your service is provided by others. But one key aspect about your company that cannot b... Read More
Your prices can be beat. Your product can be improved upon. Your service is provided by others. But one key aspect about your company that cannot be duplicated or outdone is the unique, outstanding customer service experience that you continually provide for your customers. In Win the Customer, companies can learn practical, powerful techniques for energizing the way they interact with the people who drive their business, distinguishing themselves from the competition by providing their customers with something truly special. Author and vice president of operations Flavio Martin, named by the Huffington Post as a “most influential social customer service pro,” fills his invaluable guide with examples and inspiration in order to show readers how to: • Align the business around a customer service mission • Make every employee a customer service agent • Create an environment in which exceptional service experiences can happen • Humanize customer service, virtually and in person • Empower employees to find innovative solutions • All the random acts of WOW--they’re often the most memorable • And much more Products and prices can only get you in the door with new customers. But exceptional customer service will keep them lifelong fans. Win the Customer is your guidebook for building your fan base! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Flavio Martins
- About the Contributor(s) FLAVIO MARTINS is the Vice President of Operations and Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc., an organization famous for customer service...FLAVIO MARTINS is the Vice President of Operations and Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc., an organization famous for customer service in the encryption industry. A customer service fanatic at heart, he pens the popular blog WinTheCustomer! show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.77 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.