Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bridget Brennan, CEO of Female Factor, shows listeners how to win sales and grow market share by creating a customer experience that appeals to the most powerful consumers: women.
When people think about the world’s growth markets, they often envision countries like China and India. Yet they miss the largest one right here at home, no matter where you call home: women. With women driving 70 to 80 percent of consumer spending, it would seem an obvious strategy to learn how best to appeal to this continually expanding market. Common sense? Yes. Common practice? No.
In Winning Her Business, Bridget Brennan, advisor to some of the world’s biggest brands and businesses, provides a roadmap for selling in a world dominated by the rise of women’s economic power. Brennan introduces The Four Motivators® Framework, which shows how every company can help customers feel:
- connected to them, their brand, and their business,
- inspired to buy from them specifically,
- confident in their buying decisions, and
- appreciated for their business.
Showcasing best practices from brands as diverse as Lexus, Sephora, Allstate and the Minnesota Vikings NFL team, Winning Her Business offers invaluable insights into women as consumers and shows that almost all businesses have an opportunity to create an inclusive customer experience that inspires increased sales, referrals, and repeat business.
Charts and discussion questions in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bridget Brennan
- Narrator(s) Lisa Wright
- About the Contributor(s) Bridget Brennan is the CEO of Female Factor, the world’s top consultancy focused on women consumers. She is the leading...
Bridget Brennan is the CEO of Female Factor, the world’s top consultancy focused on women consumers. She is the leading professional speaker on the subject of engaging women as customers and decision makers. She is also the author of the book Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (Crown Business, 2011). In her work, she’s conducted research with thousands of women on their purchasing habits and preferences, and provides counsel to Fortune 500 executives and sales teams on developing strategies to grow their businesses. She was named a “Woman to Watch in Retail Disruption” by the Remodista think tank and is a contributing writer for Forbes.com. Additionally, she is a member of the Vikings Women Advisory Board of the Minnesota Vikings National Football League team and a frequent guest lecturer at universities.
In her work at Female Factor, Brennan developed a sales training program that has been implemented successfully at major companies throughout the United States. Based in Chicago, she is a sought-after presenter at conferences and industry events around the world. Learn more about her at www.bridgetbrennan.com.show more
- Publish Date03/05/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:20:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.