Winning Now, Winning Later: How Companies Can Succeed in the Short Term While Investing for the Long Term
- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on the book of the same name, which Fortune magazine calls “one of the best guides ever on how to lead a company”—this five-part course is as close as it gets to sitting in a 1:1 mentorship with David M. Cote.
Revealing the secrets, strategies, habits and tools that will lead to your success—David M. Cote, the much-respected former leader of Honeywell International and one of the most successful CEOs of his generation, shares a simple, paradigm-shifting method of achieving both short- and long-term goals.
Whether you’re a veteran business leader or aspiring leader-to-be, this 5-part, video-based e-course will level up your skills and knowledge so that you can build meaningful change in your organization and achieve great success in your life.
In this Winning Now, Winning Later e-course, you will learn:
- How to create an operating system for how you lead in business.
- David M Cote’s personal and practical tips and tools to embody a world class leader.
- How to solve difficult, complex problems in business.
- The process to think about legacy planning and creating a company that stands the test of time.
Upon becoming Honeywell’s CEO in 2002, he encountered an organization on the verge of failure, thanks to years of untrammeled short-termism. To turn the company around, he and his team adopted a series of bold operational reforms and counterintuitive leadership practices that enabled them to “do two conflicting things at the same time”—pursue strong short- and long-term results.
The outcome was phenomenal. Under Cote’s leadership, Honeywell’s market cap grew from $20 billion to $120 billion, delivering returns of about 800%, two and a half times greater than the S&P 500.
Presenting a comprehensive solution to a perennial problem, this Winning Now, Winning Later e-course and accompanying book (sold separately) is a go-to guide for leaders everywhere who seek to finally transcend short-termism’s daily grind and leave an enduring legacy of success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David M. Cote
- About the Contributor(s) As Chairman and CEO of the industrial giant Honeywell over 16 years, David Cote grew the company’s market capitalization from around $20...
As Chairman and CEO of the industrial giant Honeywell over 16 years, David Cote grew the company’s market capitalization from around $20 billion to nearly $120 billion, delivering returns of 800 percent and beating the S&P by nearly two and a half times. Currently, David is Executive Chairman of Vertiv Holdings Co, a global data center products and services provider. He is a member of the Aspen Economic Strategy Group and on the Boards of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Conference of Montreal.show more
- Publish Date06/02/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $75.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.