Writing Effective Policies and Procedures: A Step-by-Step Resource for Clear Communication
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
A step-by-step resource for clear communication of all types of policies and procedures. Policies and procedures -- they're what make a company run... Read More
A step-by-step resource for clear communication of all types of policies and procedures. Policies and procedures -- they're what make a company run efficiently and legally. Now managers have a definitive guide to creating accurate policies and procedures documents. The book is useful for professionals in such areas as: * health and safety * human resources * office management * administration * quality * manufacturing * customer service * finance and accounting. Readers will enjoy the unusually friendly, informal approach of this book. Loaded with examples, checklists, guidelines, quick tips, work plans, and forms, it is ready for immediate use. The book shows how to: * write (and design) documents clearly (so employees will understand and follow the policies) * plan, analyze, and research each element * help employees increase efficiency, reduce mistakes and frustration, and save time and money -- by providing clear guidelines to follow * avoid legal mistakes that can get a company in trouble. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy Campbell
- About the Contributor(s) NANCY J. CAMPBELL (Kansas City, MO) is a trainer, facilitator, and speaker specializing in the development of management skills to...NANCY J. CAMPBELL (Kansas City, MO) is a trainer, facilitator, and speaker specializing in the development of management skills to enhance employee performance. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.31 lb
- Dimensions 11.1(h) x 8.6(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $42.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.