Your Hidden Superpower-Ecourse: The Kindness That Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ready to tap into a staggering amount of personal fulfillment and growth?
Harness the hidden power of kindness.
In this 12-week kindness curriculum, Good Morning America correspondent and anchor Adrienne Bankert will transform every interaction you have from here on out into a wellspring of inspiration, impact, and opportunity. Honing Adrienne’s specific techniques in developing her own kindness practices and her insights from studying those of others, this 82-lesson, video-based study will teach you:
- An intentional lifestyle of kindness that will bring you to a new level of innovative and intuitive leadership, while you also inspire those around you to reach their greatest heights.
- Adrienne's practical tips and tools to open the floodgates on fresh opportunities in your career, business, and relationships.
- The difference between nice and kind, and how not only knowing the difference but actively putting it into practice is a game changer in business and your key to authenticity and confidence.
You'll also receive downloadable resources to help you instantly put the material to work in your life as you cultivate an identity centered in kindness.
By helping you see simple acts of kindness from a new and empowering perspective, you’ll learn how to engage kindness at work and enjoy the remarkable opportunities that follow. And you’ll activate kindness as a force that reconnects you with your authentic self and replenishes your passion, confidence, and creativity. Every. Single. Day.
Interactive lessons and activities
Over 40 videos including an interview with Adrienne’s mentor Bill Krause.
Course certificate shareable to your Linkedin profile.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adrienne Bankert
- About the Contributor(s) Emmy Award winning ABC News journalist and Good Morning America correspondent Adrienne Bankert has seen the power of kindness at...
Emmy Award winning ABC News journalist and Good Morning America correspondent Adrienne Bankert has seen the power of kindness at work firsthand. Determined to pursue her dreams of being on national TV, she took a chance and landed a Los Angeles reporting job. Her new boss told her it was her reputation for kindness throughout her career that was the key to her being hired. Just a few months later, that opened the door to the biggest break of her life, landing a job at a major TV network. Adrienne is now known for her versatility and ability to connect whether interviewing, anchoring, or in the field. She speaks regularly on the topic of kindness as a key to identity and genuine engagement for living life wholeheartedly.show more
- Publish Date05/19/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $104.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.