Your Hidden Superpower: The Kindness That Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Kindness isn’t merely about getting along with people and being nice. It’s a game changer in business, the door-opener to opportunity, and the key to authenticity and confidence. Discover the true potential of kindness and harness its power.
Through years of developing her own kindness practices and studying those of others, Good Morning America correspondent and ABC News journalist Adrienne Bankert has experienced firsthand the unbeatable power of kindness and witnessed its transformative impact on others.
Adjusting our perspective from being closed off and self-centered to a mindset of kindness ripples into a staggering amount of personal fulfillment and growth.
No matter our age or ethnicity, where we come from, or how much money we make, every one of us can be kind. Every one of us can be a change agent.
In Your Hidden Superpower, Adrienne will help you:
- See simple acts of kindness from a new and empowering perspective;
- Learn how to make kindness a habit and experience more peace, inspiration, and impact;
- Engage kindness at work and enjoy remarkable opportunities—plus, know how to get from “here” to “there” quickly; and
- Activate kindness as a force to reconnect you to your authentic self, replenish your passion and creativity, and find your voice.
Your Hidden Superpower describes how kindness is a superpower that can be honed through an intentional lifestyle of kindness and is especially important in these divisive times.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adrienne Bankert
- Narrator(s) Adrienne Bankert, Bill Krause
- About the Contributor(s) Emmy Award winning ABC News journalist and Good Morning America correspondent Adrienne Bankert has seen the power of kindness at...
Emmy Award winning ABC News journalist and Good Morning America correspondent Adrienne Bankert has seen the power of kindness at work firsthand. Determined to pursue her dreams of being on national TV, she took a chance and landed a Los Angeles reporting job. Her new boss told her it was her reputation for kindness throughout her career that was the key to her being hired. Just a few months later, that opened the door to the biggest break of her life, landing a job at a major TV network. Adrienne is now known for her versatility and ability to connect whether interviewing, anchoring, or in the field. She speaks regularly on the topic of kindness as a key to identity and genuine engagement for living life wholeheartedly.show more
- Publish Date06/09/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:40:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.