Your Successful Career as a Mortgage Broker
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Mortgage banking is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. In the next few years, home purchases are expected to run into the trilli... Read More
Mortgage banking is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. In the next few years, home purchases are expected to run into the trillions, creating more opportunity than ever for people seeking a career in this profitable industry. Real estate author, columnist, and veteran mortgage banker. David Reed offers practical advice on licensing and educational requirements, as well as valuable guidance on the different career options available as a mortgage broker, mortgage banker, correspondent mortgage banker, and more. Aspiring mortgage brokers will also discover how to: * Quote interest rates * Get approved by wholesale lenders * Negotiate the steps of the loan process * Market and prospect successfully Detailed and informative, Your Successful Career as a Mortage Broker is an invaluable tool for creating a brilliant career in an ever-changing, ever-growing field. Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Reed
- About the Contributor(s) David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist...David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist for Realty Times and Mortgage Originator Magazine and is a member of the Mortgage Speakers Bureau. He is the author of Mortgages 101 (0-8144-7245-1), Who Says You Can't Buy a Home (0-8144-7340-7), and Mortgage Confidential (0-8144-7369-5). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.64 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.