Your Successful Real Estate Career
- Regular price
- Sale price
A guide that takes you through the many opportunities and challenges you're likely to face in a real estate career, so you know what to expect and how best to succeed.
Your Successful Real Estate Career has long been the bible for countless aspiring real estate professionals. This updated and expanded fifth edition offers all-new research and up-to-the-minute information and guidance on the constantly shifting marketplace.
Along with practical tools and enlightening real-world examples, you will find detailed, down-to-earth advice on topics including:
- getting a real estate license
- choosing an office
- winning clients
- avoiding typical career mistakes
- dealing with difficult clients
- selling to culturally diverse markets
- using the latest technology to improve efficiency and make more sales
- making long-term career decisions
Easy to understand, comprehensive, and candid, Your Successful Real Estate Career is the most valuable guide on the market to this rewarding and profitable profession.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kenneth Edwards
- About the Contributor(s) KENNETH W. EDWARDS became a top-producing real estate professional after a distinguished Air Force career. A Realtor and licensed real...
KENNETH W. EDWARDS became a top-producing real estate professional after a distinguished Air Force career. A Realtor and licensed real estate broker, he is a graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI) and is a member of the Real Estate Educators Association and the National Association of Real Estate Editors. He is the Book Review Editor for Real Estate Professional magazine. Ken Edwards holds a doctorate in education from the University of California at Berkeley. He lives in Corvallis, Oregon.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 9.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.