Ziglar on Selling: The Ultimate Handbook for the Complete Sales Professional - Audiobook (Abridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Want to be on top in your sales career?
How do you succeed in the profession of selling―while also maintaining your sanity, avoiding ulcers and heart attacks, continuing in a good relationship with your spouse and children, meeting your financial obligations, and preparing for those "golden years,"―and still have a moment you can call your own?
Zig Ziglar shows you how, sharing information, direction, inspiration, laughter, and tears that will help you make the necessary choices for a balanced life―personal and professional.
Selling is a magnificently rewarding and exciting profession. It is, however, more than a career. It is a way of life―constantly changing and always demanding your best. In Ziglar on Selling, you'll discover the kind of person you are is the most essential facet in building a successful professional sales career. You've got to be before you can do.
"I will see you at the top―in the world of selling."―Zig ZiglarRead Less
- Contributor(s)Zig Ziglar
- Narrator(s) Zig Ziglar
- About the Contributor(s) Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope...
Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide bestsellers.show more
- Publish Date10/26/2011
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Abridged Edition
- Running Time03:42:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.