How to Write Fast Under Pressure
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Anyone who regularly deals with work-related writing deadlines knows the kind of paralysis that can take over when there's too much to accomplish a... Read More
Anyone who regularly deals with work-related writing deadlines knows the kind of paralysis that can take over when there's too much to accomplish and not enough time to compose a clear sentence. This indispensable guide reveals the easy, efficient, and confidence-building four-part process for keeping up and being productive--even under tight time constraints and concentration-sapping obstacles. The key lies in the mnemonic DASH: Direction--hitting the ground running with a sense of urgency; Acceleration--writing on the fly with a “beat-the-clock” mindset and an attitude that prizes volume over perfection; Strength--holding fast in the midst of chaos by employing a sensible quality control system and creating an environment conducive to writing; and Health--assuming a proactive stance by prioritizing work and preventing emergencies to minimize future pressures. Filled with helpful tools and time-saving techniques, How to Write Fast Under Pressure reveals how this immediately usable approach can help anyone can break through writer's block and write faster and better to meet any deadline. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Philip Vassallo
- About the Contributor(s) PHILIP VASSALLO (Parlin, NJ) has 25 years of experience teaching writing in corporate, academic, and government environments. He developed AMA's...PHILIP VASSALLO (Parlin, NJ) has 25 years of experience teaching writing in corporate, academic, and government environments. He developed AMA's popular course "How to Write Fast When It's Due Yesterday," and writes the blog Words on the Line. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.