Leadership Inspiration Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Finding inspiration in the day-to-day grind of your busy work life can seem impossible. It doesn’t have to be! Our Leadership Inspiration Bundle will not only inspire you to be your best, but it will also teach you how to inspire others. No matter how busy you are, you can access information that will make you a better person, professional, and leader.
Do you feel like you don’t have time to read and grow? Start small with brief, daily leadership development insights from New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell, in The Maxwell Daily Reader. Each entry ends with an intention or challenge from Maxwell, which he intends for readers to focus on daily to achieve complete inspiration.
Can’t keep up with every leading thinker in personal and professional growth? Master Mentors combines the most valuable learnings from 30 influential people in business including Seth Godin, Susan Cain, Trent Shelton, and General Stanley McChrystal. Based off Scott Miller’s conversations with the greatest business and leadership philosophers of our time on FranklinCovey’s On Leadership podcast series, each chapter delivers a lesson that will spark what could be the most important career and life shifts of your life!
Would you like to take your new knowledge and share it with others? In The Power of Presence, leadership coach and communications expert Kristi Hedges unlocks the keys to one of the most powerful characteristics of successful leaders. The more presence you have, the easier it is to connect with and motivate others. Divided into three parts, the book empowers readers to develop all aspect of their presence—understanding and managing their presence of mind, forging strong relationships, and communicating to build and rally followers.
It’s never too early or too late to embody inspiration and spread it to your team, department, and organization. You’re guaranteed to experience daily transformation through the Leadership Inspiration Bundle.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)2.4 lb
- Price $30.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.