Mastering Import and Export Management
Thomas Cook | Kelly Raia
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Has your company reached its potential from the East Coast to the West Coast, from the Deep South to the Great Lakes? Then look beyond the borders!... Read More
Has your company reached its potential from the East Coast to the West Coast, from the Deep South to the Great Lakes? Then look beyond the borders! According to the US Department of Commerce, more than $1.6 trillion in goods are exported annually to dozens of countries, while nearly $2.4 trillion are imported. What could your company’s share in that be? Filled with step-by-step instructions, cost-effective strategies, and ready-to-use forms, this third edition of Mastering Import & Export Management walks you through every key area of this lucrative expansion opportunity for your business, from handling logistics to building a global team to complying with post-9/11 security measures to clearly documenting shipments using Incoterms. You will also find here: • Strategies for reducing risk and spend in global supply chains • New documentation, operations, and procedures • Trade compliance SOPs • Guidance on managing transportation service providers • E-commerce in international trade Completely updated, this all-encompassing, self-directed guide simplifies all the latest regulations and gathers together the best practices in the evolving field of import/export. Readers will have all the knowledge and tools required to overcome any challenge and expand their business into lucrative new frontiers. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas Cook , Kelly Raia
- About the Contributor(s) Thomas A. Cook has 35 years of experience in global logistics and international business, and 25 years teaching with the...Thomas A. Cook has 35 years of experience in global logistics and international business, and 25 years teaching with the American Management Association, National Institute for World Trade, and the District Export Councils. Kelly Raia has years of experience in international global supply chain, with a focus on trade compliance. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.0 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $59.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.