Operation Excellence: Succeeding in Business and Life -- the U.S. Military Way
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"On your feet, soldier! Colonel Bender is going to see if you've got what it takes to excel -- at work, in your personal life-in any area where you... Read More
"On your feet, soldier! Colonel Bender is going to see if you've got what it takes to excel -- at work, in your personal life-in any area where you're not reaching your full potential. If the strategies presented in this book can mean the difference between life and death in a battle situation-and they often do-then you can bet that they're powerful enough to help you achieve spectacular success in everyday challenges. What can the military teach you? Plenty. Military success demands the same things as daily life: loyalty, effort, honor, intelligence, teamwork, and execution. The difference is that in the civilian world, we've grown comfortable with taking half measures. We do what needs to be done, but the level at which we do it is passable at best. Passable doesn't cut it in the military, and from this day forward, it doesn't cut it in your life, either. Operation Excellence shows you how to harness the success strategies of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps and apply these strategies to every facet of your life. Colonel Bender will show you how the Arsenal of Victory -- discipline, confidence, and sacrifice -- combined with 50 Train Tough Strategies, can bring superior results in: *wealth and success *business and leadership *physical and mental health and well-being *personal relationshipsFeaturing riveting anecdotes both from Colonel Bender's own exemplary career and from more than 200 years of American military successes and failures, Operation Excellence illustrates the power of preparation, motivation, execution, and perhaps most important, lessons learned. Each chapter ends with a Train Tough Challenge, an opportunity to identify something that's been holding you back -- and conquer it. Do you want to be all that you can be? Do you want to display confidence and execute at the highest level in everything you do? This book is like your personal drill sergeant. It will give you what you need -- sometimes advice, other times a good butt-kicking -- and it will drive you to a level of commitment you never knew you could give to anything." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Bender
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.