Semper Fi: Business Leadership the Marine Corps Way
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book goes behind the scenes to pinpoint what works for the U.S. Marine Corps, showing you how to create a training and management culture that brings out the best in all your employees.
For more than 200 years, the U.S. Marine Corps has been a paragon of world-class leadership, excelling in the areas of motivation, training, and management. Semper Fi -- which since its publication has become a best-selling, business leadership classic -- shows you how to adapt these proven practices for your own organizations.
The book gives you tough, practical tips for:
- inspiring individual initiative
- rewarding hard work
- encouraging loyalty
- working with limited resources
- dealing with change
- "leading the troops" at every level of the organization
This is not a pseudo-philosophical book on leadership. Semper Fi is a book you will actually use, read, and refer to again and again.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Carrison , Rod WALSH
- Publish Date08/30/2004
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.