The AMA Handbook of Leadership
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Marshall Goldsmith , John Baldoni , Sarah McArthur
- About the Contributor(s) MARSHALL GOLDSMITH (Rancho Santa Fe, CA) is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the world's foremost leadership...MARSHALL GOLDSMITH (Rancho Santa Fe, CA) is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the world's foremost leadership experts.
JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus International ranked John No. 11 on its list of the world's top 30 leadership experts. He is a regular online contributor to CBS MoneyWatch, Inc, and Harvard Business Review.
SARAH MCARTHUR (San Diego, CA) is a business writer and editor. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.57 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.25 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.