The Camino Way: Lessons in Leadership from a Walk Across Spain
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this leadership journey unlike any other, Victor Prince shares the lessons he learned while on his pilgrimage and guides readers on their own Camino de Santiago.
Business coach and former COO Victor Prince began his 500-mile trek on the Camino de Santiago as one person--driven, work-focused, and highly competitive--and he finished it a completely different one--more balanced, caring, and present in the moment. As he made his way on foot through rugged countryside and medieval towns, the life-altering journey allowed him to reflect, test his will, and join a community of strangers on a shared mission.
As Prince did while on his journey, you will discover the seven essential leadership lessons inspired by the values emblazoned on the back of every pilgrim’s passport, including:
- Treat each day as its own adventure
- Make others feel welcome
- Learn from those who’ve walked before
- Consider your impact on those who follow
Each year hundreds of thousands trek across this 500-mile leadership journey like no other. Within these pages, learn the life-changing principles they are discovering!
- Contributor(s)Victor Prince
- About the Contributor(s) Victor Prince is a leadership consultant and speaker. He previously served as COO of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau...Victor Prince is a leadership consultant and speaker. He previously served as COO of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and strategy consultant with Bain Company. He holds an MBA in Finance from Wharton. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.6(h) x 5.85(w) x 0.95(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.