The Camino Way: Lessons in Leadership from a Walk Across Spain
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Business coach and former COO Victor Prince began his 500-mile trek on the Camino de Santiago as one person--driven, work-focused, and highly compe... Read More
Business coach and former COO Victor Prince began his 500-mile trek on the Camino de Santiago as one person--driven, work-focused, and highly competitive--and he finished it a completely different one--more balanced, caring, and present in the moment. As he made his way on foot through rugged countryside and medieval towns, the life-altering journey allowed him to reflect, test his will, and join a community of strangers on a shared mission--resulting in seven essential leadership lessons inspired by the values emblazoned on the back of every pilgrim’s passport. In The Camino Way, Prince shares the lessons he learned while on his pilgrimage and guides readers on their own Camino de Santiago. As Prince did while on his journey, learn to: • Treat each day as its own adventure • Make others feel welcome • Learn from those who’ve walked before • Consider your impact on those who follow • And more! Each year hundreds of thousands trek across this 500-mile leadership journey like no other. Within these pages, learn the life-changing principles they are discovering! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Victor Prince
- About the Contributor(s) Victor Prince is a leadership consultant and speaker. He previously served as COO of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau...Victor Prince is a leadership consultant and speaker. He previously served as COO of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and strategy consultant with Bain Company. He holds an MBA in Finance from Wharton. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.