The Employee Recruitment and Retention Handbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Competition for skilled employees is fierce! This book provides comprehensive, practical advice to employers to get and keep the people they need.
The Employee Recruitment and Retention Handbook covers such vital topics as what workers want, including a sense of making a real impact in their jobs and getting learning opportunities; why workers leave—sometimes just because they can (it's so easy to find a new job), often because they feel undervalued or bored where they are; and what best-practice companies are doing to attract and retain the talent necessary to remain competitive. Expert Diane Arthur discusses:
- Both traditional and new strategies, including a huge array of special incentives and perks
- Online recruiting via sites like Monster.com or a company's own Web site
- Successful programs from Cisco Systems, Bank of Boston, Eli Lilly, McDonald's, and dozens of other companies, including many small firms
- Competency-based recruiting and interviewing, contingent workers, telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements, future trends, and more.
- Contributor(s)Diane Arthur
- About the Contributor(s) DIANE ARTHUR is president of Arthur Associates Management Consultants, Ltd., a human resources development firm. She has more than 30...DIANE ARTHUR is president of Arthur Associates Management Consultants, Ltd., a human resources development firm. She has more than 30 years of experience as a consultant, workshop leader, and lecturer, and is the author of several books on human resources management. show more
- Publish Date10/11/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.84 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 6.88(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.