101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them: Practical Advice for Handling Real-World Project Challenges
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Even with a terrific project management program in place, problems can arise to derail your team's hard work. In this helpful how-to, author Tom Ke... Read More
Even with a terrific project management program in place, problems can arise to derail your team’s hard work. In this helpful how-to, author Tom Kendrick reveals field-proven principles for navigating these high-pressure situations, so you can overcome any obstacle. 101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them explores a wide range of challenging scenarios and practical solutions and is packed with insightful answers to 101 of your most urgent project management questions. You’ll learn how to keep a project on track despite unavoidable interruptions; how to prevent unreliable outside collaborators from jeopardizing the entire project; how to manage project teams who have little or no project management experience; how to make up for lost time without cutting corners; and how to succeed--even in the face of threatened budget cuts. The last thing you need in the heat of battle is to dive into project management theories. While there’s no one right answer to the challenges you face as a project manager, in 101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them you’ll discover a plethora of actionable guidelines that help you troubleshoot quickly so you can get back to doing what you do best. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- About the Contributor(s) TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A...TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A respected author, he received PMI's David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for the previous edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date12/01/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.