101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Paul Falcone
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Falcone (www.PaulFalconeHR.com) is a human resources executive in Los Angeles and has held senior-level positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures,...
Paul Falcone (www.PaulFalconeHR.com) is a human resources executive in Los Angeles and has held senior-level positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of numerous bestselling AMACOM and Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) books, and several of his books have been ranked as Amazon #1 bestsellers in their respective disciplines. He is also a long-term contributor to HR Magazine, a top-rated presenter at the SHRM national conference, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension’s School of Business and Management.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.5 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.38
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.