A 78 Important Questions Every Leader Should Ask and Answer
- Regular price
- Sale price
This unique book offers 78 questions that leaders at all levels need to ask and answer both inside and outside the organization.
Great leaders have many talents, but one critical skill -- often unrecognized -- is the ability to ask and answer questions. Leaders who master this question-response technique will gain much useful information about what is really going on in their businesses, as well as the admiration of employees, customers, and others with whom they interact.
78 Important Questions Every Leader Should Ask and Answer covers a range of common and uncommon situations, including:
- the need to connect employees' efforts to company goals;
- layoffs, business downturns, and mergers;
- personal crises of employees;
- coaching and mentoring sessions;
- and customer retention.
The book even includes advice on answering questions when the answer is "I don't know" or "I can't tell you." With worksheets in each chapter, it prepares leaders to ask important questions of: customers ("Why do you do business with our competition?"); employees ("What's a recent management decision you didn't understand?"), and even themselves ("What do I want to be remembered for?").Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris CLARKE-EPSTEIN
- Publish Date04/23/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.