A Manager's Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the Best From Your Employees
Anne Loehr | Brian Emerson
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
To stay on top, companies need to do more than just tread water-they need to grow. And that means that their employees need to develop and improve ... Read More
To stay on top, companies need to do more than just tread water-they need to grow. And that means that their employees need to develop and improve their skills at the same pace. More than ever, managers are being encouraged to improve employee performance through effective coaching, but so few of them have the time-or the knowledge-it takes to do it successfully. Brian Emerson and Ann Loehr have spent years showing some of the country's top companies how to develop their most promising employees. Now in this helpful manual they guide managers through every step of the coaching process, from problem solving to developing accountability. Readers will discover: the top 10 tips every manager should know before he starts to coach * how to handle difficult conversations, conflicting priorities, and problem team members * how to hold follow-up meetings after goals and priorities have been set * sample questions they can adapt to various situations * examples of common problems and how they can use coaching to address them. Clear, practical and straightforward, this is an invaluable tool that will help all leaders coach employees, colleagues, and themselves to excellence. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Anne Loehr , Brian Emerson
- About the Contributor(s) Anne Loehr (Washington, D.C.) are certified executive coaches and cofounders of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya,...Anne Loehr (Washington, D.C.) are certified executive coaches and cofounders of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya, Patagonia, and Iceland.
Brian Emerson is a certified executive coach and cofounder of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya, Patagonia, and Iceland.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.17
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.