A Manager's Guide to Improving Workplace Performance
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book offers a practical, step-by-step approach to guiding employees to excellence by analyzing their problem areas, developing creative solutions, and implementing change.
While many supervisors know how to identify flaws in their employees’ performance, only the best managers truly know what it takes to fix the problem. Employee performance expert Roger Chevalier has helped thousands of managers and human resources professionals to bring out the best in their workers.
Using case studies and real-life examples, Chevalier shows supervisors how to take their employees from good to great by:
- using tools like the Performance Coaching Process,
- Performance Counseling Guide, and Performance Analysis Worksheets
- tailoring the amount of direction and support to an employee’s specific abilities and motivations
- applying the Situational Leadership model to teams and individual employees.
Practical and authoritative, A Manager’s Guide to Improving Workplace Performance offers a positive, yet realistic solution for one of the greatest workplace challenges facing managers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Roger CHEVALIER
- Publish Date03/08/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $19.95
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.