A Plant-Based Life: Your Complete Guide to Great Food, Radiant Health, Boundless Energy, and a Better Body
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Micaela Karlsen
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Micaela Karlsen serves as Director of the Lifestyle Medicine Economic Research Consortium from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine...
Dr. Micaela Karlsen serves as Director of the Lifestyle Medicine Economic Research Consortium from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and the Lifestyle Medicine Institute, as well as co-investigator on the Adhering to Dietary Approaches for Personal Taste (ADAPT) Study from Tufts University. She is also Adjunct Faculty for the University of New England Master’ Programs in Applied Nutrition and Global Public Health. Dr. Karlsen is the author of A Plant-Based Life and a contributor to the New York Times bestseller Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health. She created and maintains PlantBasedResearch.org, an online library of original, peer-reviewed research studies relevant to plant-based nutrition, as well as SustainableDiet.com, a 3-month transition program for supporting successful and permanent transitions to plant-based diets. Her expertise is in dietary patterns, plant-based nutrition and nutritional adequacy, and predictors of successful behavior change. She holds a PhD in Nutritional Epidemiology from the Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy and a Masters degree in Human Nutrition from the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.8 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.87
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.