A Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
A well-monitored supply chain is any business's key to productivity and profit. Certified business continuity professional (CBCP) Betty Kildow iden... Read More
A well-monitored supply chain is any business’s key to productivity and profit. Certified business continuity professional (CBCP) Betty Kildow identifies the different phases of business continuity program development and maintenance to help readers ensure each link in that chain is contributing to a positive outcome. Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity does this by teaching readers how to recognize and mitigate potential threats, risks, and hazards; evaluate and select suppliers, contractors, and service providers; develop, test, document, and maintain business continuity plans; and follow globally accepted best practices, among many other crucial supply chain management skills. Each link in your supply chain is its own entity, subject to ups, downs, and business realities. Filled with powerful assessment tools, detailed disaster-preparedness checklists and scenarios, and instructive case studies in supply chain reliability, this crucial guide will help you keep each business unit running smoothly to secure the long-term stability of your organization. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Betty Kildow
- About the Contributor(s) BETTY A. KILDOW has been a Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) with the Disaster Recovery Institute International since 1998, and...BETTY A. KILDOW has been a Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) with the Disaster Recovery Institute International since 1998, and was named a fellow of the Business Continuity Institute (FBCI) in 2002. She has specialized in business continuity, disaster recovery, and emergency management consulting for more than 18 years. She is the author of Front Desk Security and Safety (978-0-8144-0826-1). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.