A Survival Guide to Managing Employees from Hell: Handling Idiots, Whiners, Slackers, and Other Workplace Demons
- Regular price
- Sale price
"All managers get saddled with ""problem"" employees from time to time; what sets great managers apart is how they deal with them. Drawing from real-life stories, this helpful and humorous guide provides readers with practical advice for handling a wide range of difficult types, including: * The Impossible ""I""s: Incompetents, Idiots, and Imbeciles -- clueless employees who simply don’t know what they’re doing * The Bull in the Office China Shop -- the frequently angry worker ready to confront anyone and everyone * The Party-Time Performer -- the employee who, although great with people, constantly turns work-time into fun-time * I’ve Got a Problem -- employees whose work is compromised by any of a range of personal demons, from drug and alcohol problems to emotional issues From whiners and wastrels to the needy and nefarious, this book gives readers the tools they need to handle any type of difficult employee."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gini Scott
- Publish Date12/08/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.