A Team of Leaders: Empowering Every Member to Take Ownership, Demonstrate Initiative, and Deliver Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
The fresh approach taught in this indispensable guide will transform passive groups of disparate people into the effective teams of leaders you didn’t know was possible to have.
Every team needs a leader, but why do we often think that means the appropriate workplace team needs to consist of one gem of a worker complemented with a bunch of obedient order-takers and yes men? What if the complementary fits between the team members were not with how well they performed the tasks handed down to them but with how they all used their unique strengths to share knowledge, push the envelope, and lead together?
The authors behind A Team of Leaders explain how the key to your company’s success is creating successful teams of leaders combining their individual talents and strengths into a single, unstoppable driving force.
The proven principles and techniques within these invaluable pages include:
- The Five-Stage Team Development Model that maps the transition from traditional to self-directed teams
- Best practices in team process design
- A Team Value Creation Tool that allows members to appreciate the significance of what they contribute each day
- Visual Management and more
A Team of Leaders shows you how to design systems within your organization and management procedures that nurture the leadership potential of every employee, not just the ones they ear-marked as having potential for promotion.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul GUSTAVSON , Stewart Liff
- About the Contributor(s) STEWART LIFF began his career with the federal government in 1974. He is a winner of the President's Council on...STEWART LIFF began his career with the federal government in 1974. He is a winner of the President's Council on Management Improvement Award and the Presidential Rank Award for Meritorious Service. His books include Managing Government Employees (978-0-8144-0887-2). show more
- Publish Date03/20/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.