Accounting for the Numberphobic: A Survival Guide for Small Business Owners
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Dawn Fotopulos
- About the Contributor(s) DAWN FOTOPULOS is founder of Best Small Biz Help.com, an award-winning blog and resource site for small-businesspeople. A former banker,...
DAWN FOTOPULOS is founder of Best Small Biz Help.com, an award-winning blog and resource site for small-businesspeople. A former banker, she is currently an Associate Professor of Business at The King's College in Manhattan.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.97 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.9 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.