Achieving Personal Greatness: Discover the 10 Powerful Keys to Unlocking Your Potential
- Regular price
- Sale price
For years, a maxim of the United States Army was "Be all that you can be." While that familiar slogan may sound simple, there is great depth to the meaning behind it. in Achieving Personal Greatness, Tim Lavender offers his definition of "personal greatness" through three basic laws, and then shares the seven guiding principles for achieveing it. His practical guide explores ten powerful keys for releasing you potential, including: Get Your Cart Before the Horse, Reach Inside the Invisible World, Embrace a Lifetime of Learning,, and Seek to Influence Rather than Control. Finally, Lavender shares te five commitments that are necessary for producing results.
For those desiring to explore their untapped potiential in all areas of life, Achieveing Personal Greatness is an ideal resource.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tim Lavender
- About the Contributor(s) Tim Lavender is the Founder of Leaders for Life and President of Nextlevel Consulting. For the last 25 years, Lavender...Tim Lavender is the Founder of Leaders for Life and President of Nextlevel Consulting. For the last 25 years, Lavender has specialized in building leaders and developing organizations, working with Fortune 500 companies and major non-profit organizations. He speaks to thousands each year through Leaders For Life seminars on the subjects of leadership, building people, and building organizations. show more
- Publish Date05/24/2010
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.