Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This book helps readers take charge of the situation! In Acing ... Read More
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This book helps readers take charge of the situation! In Acing the Interview, the employment expert Dr. Phil called "the best of the best" gives job seekers candid advice for answering even the most unexpected questions, including: * You really don?t have as much experience as we would like -- why should we hire you? * How many hours in your previous jobs did you have to work each week to get everything done? * What do you consider most valuable -- a high salary, job recognition, or advancement? The book also arms readers with questions to ask prospective employers that could prevent their making a big job mistake: * What would you say are the worst parts of this job? * What are the major problems facing the company and this department? * Why aren't you promoting from within? Taking readers through the entire process, from the initial interview to evaluating a job offer, and even into salary negotiation, Acing the Interview is a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide to interview success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Beshara
- About the Contributor(s) TONY BESHARA is owner and president of Babich Associates, the oldest placement firm in Texas. He is the author of...TONY BESHARA is owner and president of Babich Associates, the oldest placement firm in Texas. He is the author of The Job Search Solution, Acing the Interview, and Unbeatable R'sum's. He has appeared numerous times on the nationally syndicated Dr. Phil show. show more
- Publish Date01/23/2008
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.